Fast & Effective Ice Machine Repair in Coral Gables
At QR Home Services, we have a team of specialized ice machine repair technicians who will be there to help you, ready to provide you with quick and reliable service anytime, anywhere. We excel in not only offering quality services at the best guaranteed price but also in offering the best parts to keep your ice maker in optimal condition. Whether you need an emergency checkup, a full-service repair, or just simple annual maintenance to keep everything running smoothly, trust our Boca Raton ice machine repair specialists.
We repair a variety of ice machines, including:
- Built-in ice machines
- Undercounter top ice machines
- Freestanding ice machines
- Countertop ice machines
For reliable ice machine repair in Boca Raton and surrounding areas, call QR Home Services at (786) 220-0730. You can also schedule an appointment online!
You probably don’t give a lot of thought to your ice machine – until it breaks down. Fortunately, you don’t have to put up with lukewarm beverages for long, with QR Home Services just a phone call away. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to fix any issue you’re facing.
Our appliance repair experts regularly repair all types of ice machine problems, including:
- Ice machine won't start – This could be happening due to a malfunctioning control board, a power switch being stuck between ON/OFF, or an electrical issue.
- Ice machine won't make any ice – An Ice machine could not be producing ice due to a variety of reasons, including a malfunctioning compressor or thermostat, water not flowing properly, or clogged water filters.
- Ice machine leaking water – Water leaks could be caused by a problem with the water inlet valve, damaged water pipes, or a clogged defrost drain.
- Ice machine makes a strange noise – Unexpected noises are always a sign that something is malfunctioning, whether it’s the compressor, the condenser fan motor, or the drain pump.
- Ice machine is frozen – If the ice machine freezes before even producing any ice at all, it's because of a malfunctioning or misconfigured thermostat.
- Ice machine dispensing smelly cubes – An ice machine producing smelly cubes could be happening due to the filter not being changed; to avoid this issue, the water filter must be changed at least every 6 months.
Ice Machine Replacement Parts
An ice machine is made up of several components. If any of these parts fail, it can cause the whole system to break down. When the need arises for a replacement part for an ice machine, QR Home Services is the company to turn to. We offer a range of replacement parts, all which come with a 1-year warranty.
Our ice machine replacement parts include:
- Control modules
- Storage bins and baggers
- Water filtration systems
Our Boca Raton ice machine repair experts are ready to help! Call QR Home Services at (786) 220-0730 to get your system repaired quickly and affordably.
“We highly recommend using this excellent firm.”- Marvin M.
“Excellent work. I very much would call again!”- Gladys Q.
“I always have such a pleasant experience working with them!”- Marvin G.