Affordable Refrigerator Repair in Coral Gables
Your refrigerator is one of your most important appliances. Without a properly functioning refrigerator, you would lack many of the supplies for your next meal. If your fridge is on the fritz, QR Homes Services is the company to call. We have over 20 years of experience repairing broken refrigerators, and there’s no issue too complex for us to handle. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Boca Raton refrigerator repair specialists for an effective and long-lasting solution.
We provide fast in-home repairs for all types of refrigerators, including:
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- Counter depth refrigerators
Call (786) 220-0730 or contact us online to get your refrigerator problems resolved today!
The last thing you want to find out is that all the food in your refrigerator has spoiled because something has gone wrong with your unit. Unfortunately, these situations do occur, and it can be extremely frustrating. While a refrigerator may stop working because of a power outage, there are numerous other reasons that your system might be refusing to turn on. Or perhaps your fridge is on but isn’t cooling. Our technicians will quickly diagnose the issue and perform the right repair.
Our refrigerator experts repair all types of refrigerator issues, including:
- Refrigerator won't start – Refrigerators that won’t start are commonly caused by control boards overheating or malfunctioning. The control boards will need to be inspected for burnt connections, deteriorated foils, or arcing.
- Refrigerator not cooling – This issue is often caused by a dirty compressor. The dirt prevents air from moving across the coil, resulting in a lack of cool air inside your refrigerator.
- Refrigerator light is not working – A non-working refrigerator light may be due to damaged terminals or other issues within the socket.
- Refrigerator is noisy – Loud noises coming from the inside of the refrigerator is likely to be due to a failing part inside the evaporator fan. If the noise is coming from the back of the unit, the problem might be stemming from an issue with the compressor, condenser fan, or defrost timer.
- Refrigerator is freezing food – This issue is caused by a malfunctioning temperature control thermostat. When the thermostat fails to properly control the voltage to the compressor or evaporator fan motor, it can cause the fridge to run longer than usual, resulting in the unit being too cold.
- Refrigerator is leaking – Water leaking issues are commonly caused by a blocked defrost drain. Located at the back wall of the freezer, it can become clogged by a build-up of food particles or debris. This leads to ice accumulation and water leaking out of the refrigerator.
Refrigerator Replacement Parts
While a refrigerator may appear to be nothing more than a large box with doors, it is actually made up of several complex components. When any of these parts develop a problem, it can cause your system to perform poorly or not at all. QR Home Services is your source for replacement parts for your refrigerator. All our parts come with a 1-year warranty.
Our refrigerator replacement parts include:
Don’t hesitate to call QR Home Services at (786) 220-0730 for refrigerator repair in Boca Raton. We’ll provide the highest level of service and best possible customer experience!
“I always have such a pleasant experience working with them!”- Marvin G.
“Excellent work. I very much would call again!”- Gladys Q.
“We highly recommend using this excellent firm.”- Marvin M.